As they say, the show must go on. As South Africa is getting used to living life after Lockdown Level 5, we thought we'd share the measures we're taking to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Working in the food industry means that we already adhere to strict health and safety regulations. Since we re-opened on the 4th of May, we've added the following protocols in our workplace to ensure a safe and hygienic meal preparation and delivery process:
- All surfaces are wiped with an alcohol-based sanitiser every 20 minutes
- Cooking, dishing and packing tables are placed 1.5 meters apart
- Face masks and gloves are worn by all staff
- Vehicles are not only cleaned on a daily basis but sanitised as well
- Vehicles are equipped with sanitiser, gloves and masks
- Employee temperatures are checked and recorded every day
If we all work together, we can flatten the curve and combat the spread of the Corona Virus!
Should you have any questions regarding our Covid-19 Policy, please don't hesitate to let us know.